The responsibilities of the Board of Directors is to ensure sound management of the financial matters and to build a mutual trust relationship between the Board of Directors and the person responsible for management.
The Board of Directors is composed of 9 members who have a right to vote:
- 2 employee members of the center;
- 6 user parent members in good standing;
- 1 member of the community
If you are a board member, please refer to the following for additional information
- Board of Directors Orientation Workshop
- Board Rules Rights Responsibilities
- Ministere de la Famille: Board Member Descriptions
- Narnia Board of Directors Rules of Engagement
Narnia is renowned for its programming and is highly sensitive to the input and participation of the families whose children come to Narnia.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns we encourage you to share them with the director and the educational team. We look forward to building meaningful relationships with the families that are or will be attending our Center.