Narnia uses ClassDojo to communicate with parents. Please talk to your child’s educator for access to your class account.
A number of resources have been put together for new and returning Narnia parents. Please become familiar with these documents and refer to them regularly.
Narnia also takes great pride in the organization of cultural events for its community. These include, but are not limited to, community breakfasts, picnics, art vernissage. As events are scheduled, the details will be included below. We encourage all parents and families to attend to get to know the entire Narnia family.
- Summer: Group A Parent Educator Information Meeting: New parents are invited to attend an information session to learn about integration, Group A objectives, and meet your child’s educators.
- September: Annual General Assembly: Is held each year and all parents are encouraged to attend. Also, meet your Board of Directors.
- October: Narnia Harvest Festival and Family Breakfast
- November: Group A/B Parent-Educator Meetings. Parents meet with educators to discuss their child’s development. Should the need arise, the educators and directors are available for additional meetings throughout the school year.
- December: Annual Holiday Sing-a-long and Pot-luck
- February: Narnia Parent Breakfast
- March: Parent Survey: A parent survey is sent out every spring to collect feedback.
- March: Group C Parent-Educator Meetings. Parents meet with educators to discuss their child’s development. Should the need arise, the educators and directors are available for additional meetings throughout the school year.
- April/May: Spring Art Exhibit – Vernissage
- June: Graduation and Family Picnic